Recommended Tools And Equipment
- Aviation snips-cutters for aluminum, tin and thin gauge sheet metal.
- Scissors- 4" long blades, 8" overall. General purpose, straight trimmer.
- Sharpie permanent marker Pen-ultra fine point. (Black)
- Ruler, Steel 1-1/4" x 12" long. (Remove cork backing if equipped)
- Ruler, Steel- 3/4" x 6" long. (Remove cork backing if equipped) Rulers are used for measuring and as brakes for bending.
- Gloves-grip style, cotton jersey.
- Protective eyewear. (Safety glasses, goggles or face shield).
- Contact Cement-QuickGrip or Omni-Stick. Available at most craft/hobby stores and Walmart.
- Compass. To make circles for the Wheels.
- Dowel, 1/4" diameter, wood or philips screwdriver shank. To form Axle and Steering post.
- Superglue-liquid, thin (NO gel).
- Nail polish remover.
- Scotch tape.
- Glue stick.
- Cotton swabs or tissue paper.
- Spray paint, black and yellow. (optional)